Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Day 2

If you hate sunshine, rainbows and happiness you should probably stop reading now, especially if you hate photos of all three because that is what my day has been so far.  My to do list today included: morning stroll on the beach, breakfast, studying, more beach time, lunch with two other volunteers I met, snorkel time, walk to internet cafe, walk home, watch sunset on beach, go to bed. So far, I've accomplished 7 of 10 and it is barely 6pm. Successful day 2 I think. Tomorrow I head to the research center, and my internet access will most likely be rather limited and it could be a while before I post again. Don't worry, I'll take 3 times as many photos to make up for it.

Morning stroll on the beach

Morning sun, before the rain began

Rainbow #1

Georgina's Cottage, my hotel

Breakfast at Georgina's, overlooking the beach and yes...

...another rainbow

Studying hard on the balcony

Snorkel break

Another beach stroll



Panorama of all Beau Vallon in the morning

3 comments:

  1. Oh KP, it's lovely! Rainbows and blue water and fruit and eggs over the ocean?! Pinch yourself gurl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so awesome!
    can't wait to see pictures of water critters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhhhh....looks so awesome!
    can't wait to see pictures of ocean critters!!

    ReplyDelete