Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Camera Test

I decided it was probably wise to test out all of my gear before I find myself on an island 10,000 miles away with a camera/fin/mask/snorkel/wetsuit/computer that doesn't work. This is rather important since shipping things there is incredibly expensive and can take weeks (particularly if the cargo ship gets captured by pirates). So I took all my gear and went snorkeling in New Braunfels in the Comal early one morning before all the vacationing kids came out to play. All of my gear worked great, so it was mainly a camera test with my new GoPro Hero 2 that involved me chasing bubbles, fish, crawfish and stalking one turtle.  I am getting special diving case that just came out for the GoPro to make the images and video clearer underwater, so don't judge the fuzziness of these, the ones you'll see from the Seychelles will be much better (I hope).














No comments:

Post a Comment