Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Diving Withdrawls


It has now been 5 days since my last dive, as we are on holiday break and just doing repairs and maintenance around base and not diving for a bit. I am suffering from a few withdrawals  but have managed to survive by snorkeling in the bay daily and looking at videos from some of the dives from the last few weeks at the dive shop. Here are some highlights from those dives, along with some from snorkeling my new front yard - the Baie Ternay Marine Park. Don't worry about me too much, I'll be back diving soon, starting on Christmas Eve.

My 200th dive, and awesome mask that doesn't fit

black pyramid butterfly fish - a rarity

juvenile oriental sweetlips

2 juvenile oriental sweetlips, one big, on small

torpedo ray

Bel Ombre harbor

my awesome diving socks

Sabrina


Sabrina

Show off

Ray at Brissaire


White Tip Reef Shark at Brissaire


Juvenile Oriental Sweetlips at Grouper Point

Nudibranch at Fisherman's Cove


Snorkeling in my front yard - the Baie Ternay Marine Park

In middle of a bait ball









Snorkeling in the Bait Ball in the Marine Park


No comments:

Post a Comment