Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Underwater Lfe

I just returned from the most amazing island ever - Bird Island, but don't yet have any photos to share so you'll just have to wait until next weekend. In the meantime, here are a collection of photos from various dive sites from the past few weeks with lots of the underwater life I get to see almost every day, including but not limited to the ol' lionfish and flower urchins. Rough life.


Anse Major Reef



Squid!

Squid!

Crown of thorns starfish

Crown of thorns on the underside of some acropora

Juvenile angel fish, I thin

Reef life


 Willie's Bay Reef



Lionfish!

Reef life

Box fish, I think. Acropora, I know

Swimming in the middle of a million tiny fish

Orange & blue flatworm

Flower urchin, or as I like to call it - Big Ball of Crazy Death

Lionfish stalking us

Lionfish again


Sea cucumber

Urchins, with a crab hiding between them


Reef life



Turtle dive, I swear there is a turtle in the distance between them



Can you find the octopus in my quad?

There it is


Sunrise at back beach


Sunset at Cap Ternay


Just another day at work: unloading the boat at sunset


 I love this life!

No comments:

Post a Comment