Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

The Diving

Here's how a dive starts......



And then a little of this.....

yep, that's me. how's my hair? 

Following the teacher around, identifying coral

My favorite coral so far- Physogyra. Looks like a bunch of half inflated balloons. 

I swear there is a sea turtle out there

Navigating underwater
The diving has been really fun so far, I've seen a couple sea turtles and many awesome fish, but don't ask me their names, I only know coral so far. Whale shark season starts soon and the boat crew actually saw  juvenile whale shark on one of my dives, but we missed out as we were deep underwater chasing sea turtles and checking out coral and things.
Clear morning in the bay where we dive each day. 

One of our jobs is"Boat bitch," which involves waiting patiently on the boat until the divers return. Darn, I just hate being on boats in gorgeous places. 

No comments:

Post a Comment