Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

37 Seconds

Occasionally it hits me - "oh my God I am really going to the Seychelles!" and then I can't stop smiling for at least 37 seconds until an annoying thought about work pops into my brain. But those 37 seconds are usually the highlight of my day. I GET TO GO TO THE FREAKIN' SEYCHELLES!!!!!

Today, I went shopping for a few items for my trip. Nothing too fancy, just a shirt and a nerdy hat to protect my delicate skin from the burning rays at the equator. The hat is one of those hideous wide brim things, the kind I used to make fun of my mom for wearing. Now look at me....


....following in her terribly ugly head wear, yet highly practical footsteps. Laugh now, but when I'm 40, I will barely look a day over 39. If the hat and copious amounts of sunscreen fail and I do in fact damage my skin and end up with a few more wrinkles than I like, well, who cares - I GET TO GO TO THE FREAKIN' SEYCHELLES FOR 6 WHOLE ENTIRE MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha ha. That is why I don't look a day over, uh, 39 either! :-)

    ReplyDelete